Correção de texto: Dangerous Tutorial

I used to watch some tutorials on the YouTube to accompany my classes at college. Then I figured out that there are some of those tutorials which is made to fool the vestibular students, in other words they make this to eliminate the competitors. They teach the subject wrong to them just because they want everybody go bad at the vestibular. Luckily I've never used tutorial videos which was explaining wrongly and harming the students. In my opinion it should be an offensive and they should be punished.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário edrob518 3160 6 71
Hi, Roger.

I used to watch some tutorials on theYouTube to follow my classes at college. Then, I figured out that there are some of those tutorials which are made to fool/mislead vestibular students, in other words, they do this to eliminate the competitors. They teach the subject wrong to them just because they want (to jeopardize vestibular takers' grade) everybody to get a bad grade/to flunk on the vestibular exam. Luckily, I've never used tutorial videos which were explaining wrongly(which were providing erroneous pieces of information) and harming the students. In my opinion, it should be construed as an offensive and they should be punished.
Thank you Edro. I learned 4 more words with you and I'm so glad, thank you for your tips. It really helped me, I wish you a great weekend ;)
Avatar do usuário edrob518 3160 6 71
I'm glad I could help you somehow.