Correção de texto: Distance education

640 1 2 14
We have to study really hard to achieve any goal we want in our life, and the Distance Education isn't different, it's quite the opposite actually, and it is focused on reading. In this learning method we have to learn how to learn alone, I mean by ourselves.
I think it is one of the most effective ways to learn, because we can set our own time to study, of course not for all, there are many people who are lazies, so I think this method won't suit them well.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Os verbos regulares são os mais utilizados e têm regras fáceis. Baixe o Guia Grátis da English Live e aprenda sobre os Verbos Regulares em inglês. O que tem no guia? Verbos regulares e irregulares, como conjugar os verbos regulares e quais são os verbos mais utilizados.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
1 resposta

Resposta aceita Resposta aceita
4500 6 13 103
Sugestão:

We have to study really hard to achieve any goal we want in life. When it comes to Distance Education, it is not different; it's quite the same, actually. Firstly, it is focused on reading. Secondly, in this learning method we have to learn how to learn by ourselves.
I think it is one of the most effective ways to learn, because we can set our own time to study. However, it is not effective for everyone; there are many people who are lazy, so I think this method won't suit them well.

Cheers!