Correção de texto: Fernão Capelo Gaivota

Hi guys,
I'd be happy if I get it corrected for you.

I have read a book called "Fernão Capelo Gaivota" from an American author named Richard Bach. The tittle is a verson in Portuguese of "Jonathan Livingston Seagull", but I have read it in Portugueses anyway. The book tell the estory of seagull witch wasn't happy for its life condition, It wanted to fly and reach a high-sky level. It wanted to tho fly freely. The other seagull, its familly and friends, didn't aprove of it to fly beyond the clouds; for them, the seagull just could plane obove the sea to catch fish and not beyond this. Fernão Campelo Gaivota, the seagull didn't think like them and he was daring and go way beyond the clouds, it was not that easy, at first he fail, and fail, but finally he was able to fly like a eagle. It make his family and friends get angry and banish him from the group, he get really upset but in despite of it Fernão Campelo Gaivota kept fly haih and haih showing the others that as a matter of fact a seagull is able to fly as hihg and perfectly as a eagle can, eventually all the others could realize that he was right and all of them really could go ahead and fly freely and happly like a eagle, or rather, like the seaglu, Fernão Campelo Gaivota.

Thanks for your time.!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Fernandes Ney, my corrections to your text are shown below:

I *read a book called "Fernão Capelo Gaivota" from an American author named Richard Bach. The title is a Portuguese translation of "Jonathan Livingston Seagull". The book tells the story of a seagull which wasn't happy with its life condition. It wanted to fly freely and reach a higher sky level. Its family and friends did not approve of it to fly beyond the clouds. In their opinion, seagulls should just glide above the sea to catch fish and don't venture beyond that. Fernão Capelo Gaivota did not think like them and was daring to go way beyond the clouds. It was not easy. At first he failed, but finally he was able to fly like an eagle. It made his family and friends very angry and they banished him from the group. He got really upset, but despite everything, Fernão Capelo Gaivota kept flying higher and higher showing the others that a seagull is able to fly as high and perfectly as an eagle. Eventually, his family and friends realized that he was right and that all of them could go ahead and fly freely and happily like eagles, or rather, like the seagull, Fernão Capelo Gaivota.

*I prefer to start this text in the simple past tense because you finished reading the book, but you can use the present perfect.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I have been studying English for my own, for that reason I sometimes slip in basic topics.
Thanks for your help.