Correção de texto "Many students..."

Hi guys,

How are you today?

Could you help me to correct this composition?

Let me know your opinion about the text, the structure, etc.

I appreciate your attention.

Thank you.

Fagner

Many students quit the course in their first year of college because of a bad choice.
Another common problem is that the students don't know which practical activities they will do when they start to work. It could be resolved if the governments, schools and companies work together. During the high-school period, the students should perform a vocational test to help in their decision. After that, they should visit some companies and learn about the tasks, activities and responsibilities of the career.
In addiction, colleges in general should review if the subjects are really important to the course because there is a very big difference between what you learn at the college and what you apply at the job. Colleges must prepare people to the labor market and it is not happening at least in Brazil.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Fagner,

Sugestões de melhoria para seu texto:

Many students quit their courses in the first college year because of a bad choice. Another common problem is that students don't know what practical activities they will do when they start to work. It could be resolved if the government, schools and companies worked together. During high-school, students should take a vocational test to help them with their decisions. After that, they should visit some companies and learn about the tasks, activities and responsibilities of a career.
In addiction, colleges in general should check if the subjects are really important to the course because there is a very big difference between what you learn in college and what you use at work. Colleges must prepare people for the job market and it is not happening very often in Brazil.
Thank you for you help.

I appreciate more suggestions of all you.

Have a good day.