Correção de texto: My ideal roommate

My ideal roommate

Initially, my ideal roommate should be a male guy. If sharing a room with a person of the same gender is hard, sharing a room with a person of the opposite gender should be even harder. In addition, he should be neither too quiet nor too talkative. As I'm a quite person, I wouldn't like to live with a person who I would rarely have a conversation, as well as with a person who talk too much, specially when I'm not in the mood to talk. Finally, he should not be very spacious. I don't have problems in sharing my stuffs, but I like to have my own space guaranteed.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário gabrielock 895 1 15
Initially, my (idea of an) ideal roommate should be a guy (saying that he is "male" doesn't means that he necessary has to be a guy? I know it sounds weird to say just "male", although it wouldn't sound weird just "female"). If sharing a room with a person of the same gender is (already) hard, sharing a room with a person of the opposite gender might/must be even harder. In addition, he should be neither too quiet nor too talkative. As I'm a quiet person, I wouldn't like to live with a person who I would rarely have a conversation with, as well as/ as the same thing would happen with a person/someone who talks too much, specially when I'm not in the mood. Finally, he should not be very spacious. I don't have problems with sharing my stuff, but I like to have my own space guaranteed.