Correção de texto: "Personal presentation"

Hi guys, can someone please check this text for me? For me to make that text I should answer the following questions about myrself: 'What is your name and where are you from? Why are you taking this course? Have you taken any other Coursera courses? What's your favorite thing to do when you have free time?'. So, follow my text:

"My name is Sandra. I´m from Brazil. I have a Masters Degree in Education.

I´ve been studying English to reading scientific articles, books, news, and documentaries about areas such as education, politics, philosophy, and language.

I take an English course here in Brazil. I'm at an intermediate level, but I have a lot of difficulty with listening activities. So, I want to take that course in order to improve my listening skill during classes. Yes, I took another course. Although I had liked it I didn´t finish because the level of difficulty was too high for me, so I gave up.

Now I'm taking a more basic course. I think that if I start at the beginning, I can learn better. After all, all learning takes place by building on what you know.

When I have free time, I enjoy running, going out to dinner with my husband, and playing English games on my cell phone. Lately, I have been trying to think in English as much as possible. I cannot always remember all of the words, but I continue with what I know. Finally, I hope I´ve learning very much with this course.
"

Thank you in advance :)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Hi, I have some suggestions for you. But, let's wait for other suggestions :)

"My name is Sandra. I´m from Brazil. I have a Master Degree in Education.

I´ve been studying English to read scientific articles, books, news, and documentaries about some areas such as education, politics, philosophy, and languages.

I’m taking an English course here in Brazil. I'm at an intermediate level, but I have a lot of difficulty with listening activities. So, I want to take this course in order to improve my listening skills.

Yes, I have taken another course here. Although I had liked it, I didn´t finish it because the difficulty level was too high for me, so I gave up. Now I'm taking a more basic course because I think if I start by the beginning I can learn better. After all, all learning takes place by building on what you know. (sorry, what do you mean with this sentence in italic?)

When I have a free time I enjoy running, going out to dinner with my husband and playing English games on my cell phone. Lately, I have been trying to think in English as much as possible, and although I cannot always remember all the words I keep trying. Finally, I hope I’ll be able to learn a lot with this course."
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
My name is Sandra, I am from Brazil and I have a Master Degree in Education.

Be careful with punctuation, sometimes to the reader too much full stops (or even commas) will seem like "hiccups". Hindering the process of reading.
One grammar aside note is that the "I´ve" (I have...) is generally followed by the verb in past form, not gerund. So " I hope I´ve learning very much with this course." should be reworded, as it was afterwards (by Eliange).