Correção de texto: Pocahontas

Pocahantas is a movie that tells a story about Pocahontas and Jonh Smith (actually is about the arrived white men in the forest where the Indians live, but I'll speak about the couple). They know each other in a village that Pocahontas lives with her people and john is over there because he wants destroy the place for shows progress for there, but this wish isn't John has a bad heart but because he really thinks that will be for that people (and because he and his friends are trying get gold) but through the time, he realises to be civilized doesn't mean live in the city, but live in peace. He falls in love for Pocahontas and doesn't wish destroy the village anymore. He tries to convince his friends give up destroys the village but he haven't success to them, and a battle start. The battle happens a tragic way: a death a Pocahontas's friend. After that a battle begins because Jonh is captured for the indians and his people want rescue him, but when the indias will shot on John, Pocahontas stand up on front of him and stops that. After a long battle, the white men realise that idians don't killed Jonh and give up of battle too.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
Title/heading: Pocahontas (I must admit, it was the "Pacahontas" that draw my curiosity, though!)

Pocahantas is a movie that tells the story/legend of Pocahontas and Jonh Smith (actually is about the arrival of the first white men in the forest where the Indians live, but I'll speak about the couple itself)...(about the story of the couple itself).
They meet each other in a village where Pocahontas lives with her people, and John is over there because he wants to destroy the place to build a town which they will call later Jamestown, after their king´s name. And then he thinks of finding gold and riches in the new land.
He wants to do that not that he has an evil heart/not out of wickedness, but because he really thinks it´s the right thing, for the good of the colonists. But, through the time, he realises to be civilized doesn't mean living in a/the city, but living in peace.
Next/then he falls in love for Pocahontas and doesn't wish to destroy the village anymore. He tries to convince his friends into giving up on destroying the village but he hasn´t much success/has no success on that. And then, the battle starts.
The battle happens because of a tragic event: a Pocahontas's friend is killed. That triggers the fight that ensues because John is captured by the indians and his people want to rescue him.
The indians, in turn, want to take John´s life in revenge by their warriors´ killing/deaths. But when just when the indians will club John on the head, Pocahontas stands up right on front of him/between them, shielding him from certain death at the hands of her people. Not letting them execute their plan.

After a long battle, the white men realise that idians have not killed Jonh and give up fighting too.

======
To the first encounter I would rather use “meet” (instead of know) but with such kind of prose, one never knows...

Welcome to the Forum, your piece of text was very good, it shows you are really trying to do your best at writing in English. Keep up the good work.

Let´s wait more comments, this is just a kick-off, not the final work. Anyway, I hope it helps.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!