Correção de texto: Racism and prejudice

Racism and prejudice are one of the topics that brings up many discussion. The mainly aim with this text is just sharing with you some crazy situation that sometimes I came across with!
I will tell you a little story about my old friend! Once upon a time….. lol just a joke! So, I knew that friend at university, it was taking long time ago. When I saw her for the first time, she seemed nice person, and really extrovert! She approached at me and greeted me with a big smile.
I soon noticed that she was always laughing of anybody that was “different” her, when it comes culture, relief and tradition! I didn’t mind, so it could be just a bad jokingly.
Actually, she told me once, that she was racist, but I couldn’t believe about that! So we were at the university, the spot where supposedly should not have person with this kinds of thoughts. Anyway!
We spoke to which another and, as time went by, I begum understanding the really person that she was! She called me “Di” (She was the only one who ever called me that). It was friendly way to call my name! She always hugged me and often said “I like you Di, so you are different of person in your race and culture. You see, you are black outside, and with inside” I found myself miles away! What she meant “I’m white inside”? I couldn’t understand. So one day I was in her house, I took courage and I asked her “What did you means when you told me once that I was white inside”? She replied “because your behaviour! You know, that person don’t know how to behave, it was in their culture”. My jaws dropped! How it could be possible, so I was right in front of future psychology! After all, she hid behind that big smile, one of the worst things that the person might had had.
“Is it true that you are racist”? I asked her in completely tranquillity. “Yes I’m. But I like you because you are different” replied her proudly. I kept calm. She continued to take of her mouth silly things like “Hitler was great man, I love this man, and I admire him”! So now I could understand why she had a big book about “Nazi” on her shelf. I pretended that everything was ok. “So just tell me that last question” I asked her. “If one day your son fell in love with me, what did you do”? She stopped talking and just grinned! “My son doesn’t like black women. It is really impossible but if he fell in love with this kind of person, I will never call him my son and I disinherited him in minimum! We should not mix the race and culture as well”! I was perplexing, my head was nearly to blow up!
Since that time, I shoulder her out of my way! Obviously, I couldn’t carry on with that friendship, so people with such mentality I want for be it from me!

agradecia a correção por favor!
obrigada

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Correções gramaticais e ajustes estão em negrito:

Racism and prejudice are two kind of topics that bring up a lot of argument. The main purpose of this text is to share with you some crazy situations that I've come across with!
I will tell you a little story about an old friend of mine! Once upon a time….. lol just a joke! So, I met this friend in college, it happened a long time ago. When I saw her for the first time, she seemed a nice person, and really extrovert! She approached me and greeted me with a big smile.
I soon noticed that she was always laughing at anybody that was “different” from her, when it comes to culture, beliefs and tradition! I didn’t mind, so it could be just a bad joke.
Actually, she once told me that she was racist, but I couldn’t believe that! Plus,We went to college,a place where people with those kind of ideas should not be allowed in. Anyway!
We spoke to each other and, as time went by, I started to understand the real person that she was! She called me “Di” (She was the only one who ever called me that). It was a friendly way to call my name! She always hugged me and often said “I like you Di, you are a different person from your race and culture. You see, you are black on the outside, and white on the inside” I found myself miles away! What did she mean “I’m white on the inside”? I couldn’t understand it. So one day I was in her house, I took courage and I asked her “What did you mean when you told me that I was white on the inside”? She replied “because of your behaviour! You know, that person don’t know how to behave, it was in their culture”. My jaws dropped! How could it be possible? so I was right in front of a future psychologist! After all, she had one of the worst things a person can have behind that big smile.
“Is it true that you are racist”? I asked her as calm as I could be. “Yes I am. But I like you because you are different” she replied,proudly. I kept calm. She continued to take silly things out of her mouth like “Hitler was a great man, I love that man, and I admire him”! So now I could understand why she had a big book about “Nazi” on her shelf. I pretended that everything was ok. “So just answer me this last question” I asked her. “If one day your son falls in love with me, what would you do”? She stopped talking and just grinned! “My son doesn’t like black women. It is really impossible but if he fell in love with this kind of person, I will never call him my son again and I will leave him no inheritance! Also,We should not mix race and culture ”! I was perplexed, my head was about to blow up!
Since that time, I shouldered her out of my way! Obviously, I couldn’t carry on with that friendship, I want people with that kind of meantality far away from me.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!