Um guia para quem estuda Inglês Online
Hi! What’s your name?
- Hello. I’m Mike. And you?
- I’m Louise. How are you doing?
- I’m very well. How are you, today?
- I’m fine, thanks.
- Where are you from?
- I’m from the U.S. and live in New York.
- Oh, great! New York is wonderful!
- Yes, it is. And you, where are you from?
- I’m from Brazil. I live in Rio.
- It's a nice city, too. I'll go to Rio in the carnival next year.
- What do you do?
- I’m a student.
- What do you study?
- Environmental Engineering. And you? Are you studying?
- Yes, I study Economy.
- Really? Congratulations! it’s a nice course!
- Thank you. Can I have your telephone number?
- Oh, yes, you can.