Correção de texto: Self presentation [8246]

Hello,

My name is Luciana, I'm 20 and I live in São Paulo. I study Physical Therapy at University Nove de Julho (Uninove). Since I've stated to study at Uninove I met many increable people such as friends and teachers that help me in this jorney by inspiring and supporting me. Since I was a kid I wanted to help people feel better. Besides study matters about health I'm passionated at language learning, currently I've been studying English and Chinese. In my free time I enjoying to play piano, watch korean dramas and listening to K-pop music.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 26 454
Dear LUCIANA ALVES,

Find attached the corrections.
Enjoy your reading. :)
_ _ _

Hello.

My name is Luciana. I'm 20 and I live in São Paulo. I study Physical Therapy at University Nove de Julho (Uninove).

Since I've stated to study at Uninove I met many incredible people such as friends and teachers that help me in this jorney by inspired and supported me in this journey.

I wanted to help people feel better since I was a kid.

Besides studying matters about health, I'm passionated about languages learning. Currently I am 've been currently studying English and Chinese. In my free time, I enjoy playing piano, watching Korean dramas and listening to K-pop music.
_ _ _

1st SUGGESTION:

Hello.

My name is Luciana. I'm 20 and I live in São Paulo. I study Physical Therapy at University Nove de Julho (Uninove).

I have met many incredible friends and teachers that inspired and supported me in this journey.

I wanted to help people feel better since I was a kid.

Besides studying health, I'm passionated about languages. I am currently studying English and Chinese. In my free time, I enjoy playing piano, watching Korean dramas and listening to K-pop music.
_ _ _

2nd SUGGESTION:

Hello.

My name is Luciana. I'm 20 and I live in São Paulo. I study Physical Therapy at Nove de Julho University (Uninove) because I always wanted to help people feel better.

I met many incredible people that helped me since I started to study there.

I am also passionated about languages; currently, I am studying English and Chinese. I really like playing piano, watching Korean dramas and listening to K-pop music.
_ _ _