Essa mulher fala sete linguas

If you ever dreamed of speaking seven languages…
French, Spanish, Swedish, Hindi, Chinese, Italian, Swahili
Or even just one of these seven languages…then you must watch this video.

I had never heard of Caterine Tate before…but this video is hilarious.

Talk about bending over backwards to impress your boss…but I don’t think she kept her job after this one.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Well, my dream is, one day, speaking five: Portuguese, Italian, English, French and Spanish.

As I can speak Portuguese and English and its pretty fine to understand Spanish, I have my dream half came true :P
HAHAHAHA!!! Too much funny! She's a nice comedian, indeed.

I only speak, badly, two languages, portuguese and english, and I'm looking forward to learning spanish these next years while I don't finish my college. It won't be that easy for me, I just have one small and lazy brain, lol! But I'm brazilian and don't give it up at all!!! :lol:
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Prefiro falar só três mesmo, do que falar as 7 do jeito que ela fala :D
So funny!
lol

I'm still really speaking only one language, and try to speak English.
:P

lol
Flavia.lm escreveu:Prefiro falar só três mesmo, do que falar as 7 do jeito que ela fala :D

I totally agree with Flavia.lm, lol! :lol:
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
It´s a hilarious video!

Perhaps, it´s better to know English very well instead of trying to know other languages together, because, obviously, the English language you can use all over the world, while other languages you can not.
Avatar do usuário Anne Dietrich 60 1
;) Ainda chego lá... faltam tres para alcança-la... heheheh muito bom o video.
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
felipeh6 escreveu:It´s a hilarious video!

Perhaps, it´s better to know English very well instead of trying to know other languages together, because, obviously, the English language you can use all over the world, while other languages you can not.

english and mandarin, I would say. ;)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Adriano Japan escreveu:
felipeh6 escreveu:It´s a hilarious video!

english and mandarin, I would say. ;)

I don't think you can use mandarim all over the world, only in China, but english is different, because it's becoming more popular every day, like musics, I don't hear any mandarim music on the radio, but that is my opnion, I'm not saying you are wrong. 8-)