Question: How important is money for you?
Today we have inspiration from some famous people and some proverbs. Do you agree with any of them?
- "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." - Woody Allen
- "You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren't allowed to be normal." - Johnny Depp
- "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." - Will Smith
- "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game." - Donald Trump
- “I never completed high school and I am very rich and very successful.” Tre Cool (so succesful that I had to google his name to discover he is a member of the band Green Day)
- "Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." - Oscar Wilde
- "When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is." - Oscar Wilde
- "Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one." - Benjamin Franklin
- There are some things that money can't buy. For everything else there's Xxxxxx (no free advertising here, of course
- "The art is not in making money, but in keeping it." - proverb
- “If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” - proverb
source: http://www.wisebread.com/64-funny-inspi ... ous-people
Recommended reading: can-t-buy-me-love-beatles-t8818.html
I vote on Will Smith's!
Now it's your turn!