Second Conditional: Uso correto

Estava fazendo alguns exercícios sobre a Second Conditional e em uma das questões me deparei com "Will she come if Jason calls her?"

Isso me deixou um pouco confusa, uma vez que no presente não adicionamos o 's' no verbo para he/she/it quando se trata da forma negativa e interrogativa. Sei que a questão por usar o "Will" se refere ao futuro, mas gostaria de uma explicação clara sobre o uso do 's' no verbo para he/she/it na interrogativa/negativa em relação à Second Conditional.
Agradeço desde já!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 38110 6 32 664
Are you sure it´s a second conditional? chances are that your exercise is one of those at the end of the book, so it could be a mix of topics (first + second conditionals, etc) to see if you grasped the concepts.

I´m going to explain further:
At https://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/conditionals-and-wishes/conditionals-if it is stated that:
We use the first conditional to talk about the result of an imagined future situation, when we believe the imagined situation is quite likely.
Someone by the telephone would fit this criterion, so imagine two people discussing "she" while Jason is by the telephone, and it´s likely that Jason calls her."
So, in a positive sentence we would say that "If Jason calls her she will come for sure."

But then there is the matter of turning it into a question...no problem the fact that it is a conditional certainly overrides (takes precedence here) over the fact of being a question, the priority is the conditional here.
So, no problem with "will she come if Jason calls her?"

The example from the Cambridge dictionary goes this way "If he gets a job in Liverpool, he’ll have to get up early. It’s a long drive."
So, no issue with using IF with present simple when using the first conditional, which is the case there.

Again, chances are that your example is of the first conditional type.
By the way, good question. It just proves that you are paying attention in class. Plus, you have an inquisitive mind and and an eye for detail, congrats!
I have noticed that the English learners are raising the bar when it comes to questions, the bar goes higher and higher and that´s good!
A sign that soon I will be the one asking you guys about the language... :-)
Thanks! I understand now. I was just confused because of the Present Simple rules!

And yes, it's a First Conditional!! Sorry for the mistake.
You are welcome, everyone makes mistakes sometimes and indeed we learn from them, ain´t that right? ;-)
I am glad that it was of help. You have learned something of English today, and that is what counts.