Side by Side

Mary Ziller 10
Side by side is the book that the teachers at the Literacy Center loved. It is for beginners through (I don`t know, maybe low intermediate). Students who tested after learning with Side by Side showed gains (improvements) in their scores. Many of our readers are too advanced to benefit from this book, but for the beginners, it is a good choice.

You can purchase it here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/10 ... &x=14&y=18
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda a falar como é a sua profissão em inglês. Baixe o Guia Grátis da English Live sobre as Profissões em inglês.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data

fgsacco 120 2
Hello Mary,

I remember I began my studies with this book, my first teacher, who had lived in US for an year, recommended it to me.

It's very good indeed.
Thanks you,

Aline Adorno
Hey guys, I'm an english teacher too and nowadays I'm having few troubles about searching a new material to work with students, because I'd like to teach them more vocabulary and conversation, but I just find books that have their focus on grammar, actually I'm working with New Interchange, but I don't really fell this material is what I need to, so please let me aware of your sugestions, I'd like a book that could show students a kind of word list before showing the texts we're going to work in class.

So teachers, can you share the materials and opinions you have?

thanks a lot ...
(:

Aline Adorno
Yeah, I see.... but I really miss conversation on it..