What do you think about reality shows?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: What do you think about reality shows?

Examples of answers:
- I watched the first and second BBB. Then I realized how it was damaging my brain and decided to study English instead. :P
- Once a friend said: "but Flavia, I spend the whole day thinking, when I get home I need to watch something that does not require any intelligence to be understood" :)
- I admire some of the former participants who became famous and got to take advantage of it in a good way.
- I just love it and watch all of them every day, and have the pay-per-view channel just to follow all their steps, not to miss a single second!
- I watched all editions and I remember the name of all the participants and I follow all them on Twitter to know what they are doing now.

Now it is your turn.

In my humble opinion that sort of thing is a waste of time, since it's about fool people, with fool talks, in fool contexts. It's a whole dawm culture that we're getting day after day without realizing how lame it is.

To be honest, sometimes I found myself watching some reality shows, but I use to say to myself: Turn off TV, it's not something which will help you.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I don't like when the reality shows make the participants suffer physically and psychologically. But others reality shows (like BBB) I watch when I don't have anything to do or to watch.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
I'll change channels whenever I hear a TV anchor (wo)man mention the words "a Fazenda." I avoid it like the plague. I don't like watching BBB either.
I watched "Casa dos Artistas" and i remenber that in school in 6th grade the show was topic of all conversetaion together the Animes.
Today almost ten years i don't have patience to this Shows is so boring.
Since the invention of Youtube i only turn on TV from play videogames and watch movies.
well, this is my first post and my english is sux.:$
Anyway, i never liked reality shows because i think it's very superficial and boring.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I do not like any reality shows becouse it is lost time.
There's nothing I hate more than reality show.
I don't like reality shows!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
I must confess that I have already watched some reality shows, and I used to like it in the past. But now I try to avoid it, because I realise that this kind of TV program doesn't get anyone anywhere. :mrgreen: