Question: What's your current bedside reading?
Examples of answers:
- I am currently reading The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. It tells the story of an orphaned little girl who moves to a mansion and meets a very ill boy who can never leave home. Together, they discover a secret garden and many things change in their lives.
- I read the Bible every night before going to sleep.
- I read a poem every night; it helps me calm down and forget about the hurry of the day.
- I am reading the online version of The Little Prince in my tablet;
- I am currently reading <name of the book>, by <name of the author>, it tells the story of <give a summary about the plot of the book>.
Now it is your turn,
Have a nice reading!