Hi there, I hope you are enjoying these everyday expressions. Today you will have an assignment. Choose one of the expressions below and write a short story in which it will fit well.Challenging? I am quite sure you can. The three most creative ones will be published in the comment area and the writers will be gifted with an interesting e-book in English.
- He means well. (Ele tem boa intenção)
- It´s just a hunch. (É só um palpite)
- Not quite. (Não é bem assim)
- It runs in the family. (Isso é de família)
- He bent over backwards to do that. (Ele se virou do avesso pra fazer aquilo)
- On mine / My treat. (É por minha conta; eu pago)
I hope you take part in this contest.