Can you live without your cell phone?

Absolutely, by the way, I really don't like turn on my cell phone, it uses to be turned off, because I guess it's annoying when it rings during a class or something like that... I know, it's essential to have one turned on in order to get important messages and calls, but in my case it's something out of the blue, so I don't care about that at all... and when it's turned on, it uses to be in the vibrating mode, thus you can see that I hate that annoying ringing sound... in short, I cannot live without my cell phone, since it's a tool that I guess all of us need, but I use to make it seems unknown.
Anúncio Descubra seu nível de inglês em 15 minutos! - Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu inglês.

Começar agora!
I think so. Every time I am chat online with my friends ans reading the notices about the world.
No...I make me fell so alone without it. People don't find me . :D
It certainly does make things easier. But I wouldn't exactly die without it.
Yes I can, everybody can! But it is too hard to live without cellphone in this times!
No, I can't
Anúncio Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu nível de inglês. Perder o medo de se comunicar é o primeiro passo para a fluência. Cadastre-se na Cambly e experimente o método sem compromisso.

Iniciar Conversação
yes, i can't live only without food and water. :D
Considering all the useful apps, calls and the technology is attached to me during the last years I would say surely no, I don't. My cellphone became necessary since my Job and relashionships need comunication in all possible ways.
It's tough, but I try to do it as much as I can.
Yes, I can.
I would like to live without it, because I use my cellphone for to work and personal.
I don't know, I never tried this before... But I guess that I can't. I stay on my cellphone 24/7, I would become crazy XD
Anúncio Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu nível de inglês. Perder o medo de se comunicar é o primeiro passo para a fluência. Cadastre-se na Cambly e experimente o método sem compromisso.

Iniciar Conversação
I would live only more 30 minutes. Believe, I started seeing the light... :O
PPAULO 6 47 1.1k
I think I could, maybe I am more of a slave of computers. They are in my life all over the place, at the work, at home, at school. A nightmare of sorts, when there´s a momentary black-out or something I get mad as a wet hen, he he.
That´s more, I had some not so enviable experiences with mobile/cell phones.
Once my cell phone fell off my hand and dived happily into the sea.
Yesterday I set the alarm to wake up by 6 o´clock, but the cell had fell into the floor, from the bed. Needless to say that the device and its battery soon parted ways. Resulted that the time was set, a.m. turned p.m. I wake up with the sun slapping me in the face, the alarm never went off...
Absolutely not. I think my cell fone is very important in my life, especialy wen you have children. Wen I forgot my cell fone it makes me crazy!
Yes, I can.

Now, I prefer to go out without my cell phone. Because I can´t stand people keep on calling me after I said it's the wrong number.
I just can't go to the bathroom without it. It's something important for a person who hates internet like me. I have to answer the phone every time it rings, or I can lose many important things. Of course, the world was better when we didn't have so much thing to do, or so many things to remember all the time. But nowadays, we just can't runaway from that.

Iniciar Conversação
It's impossible for me 'cause I access the mobile Internet ... =D
No, I can't. I use it as calculator, alarm, FM radio and other functions. My cell phone ins't a smartphone, it's cheaper and simpler, but I love it and can't live without it anymore!!!

Am I like insane? hehehe
No, I can't !
I think, nowadays, it's impossible. However, you can't permit your cell phone controls you. When it happens, you will be in trouble. You shouldn't be addicted at cell phone or at other kind of technology.
Never ever! I use my cellphone for everything, since send messages to study for my tests. It's impossible for me to live without it, but one day in the past I got with no cellphone and survive. I cried a little but... Details rsrsrs.

Iniciar Conversação
Yes, I can. I agree that smartphones are very usefull on day routine, I can read my e-mails, I can communicate to my friends, but just the necessary. I just can't stay front at the cellphone screen's for much hours.
I can do this. Just give a watch... I just depend on the cell phone because I'm not used to use a watch. So... About other apps, I can do without them.
Bill Sikes 1 1 18
Of course I can! I'm much better off outside the Matrix.
Tim Barrett 2 4 29
If I didn't have my cell phone anymore, I'd have to use a notebook to keep track of all my notes and tasks. :)
Probably not, I always use my cell phone during the day. At first, I use my cell phone as a alarm in the morning, furthermore I check my e-mails and talk to other people on Whatsapp every time. My cell phone also serves to pratice my English, because I listen podcast through it.

Iniciar Conversação
I can't live without my mobile phone! I need my phone to use the internet, to talk with my friends and to use for financial payments! I never want lose it! :o
Yes, I can. My mobile phone is very useful, but doesn't solve all my problems.
Sure! At the moment, i am without my cell phone, it's very difficult, but I can accustom. And it's better, because now, i have time to study and do all my responsibilities. ;)
Hi folks!
From my point of view is impossible live without cell phone, because nowadays cell phone is not just to call, but we can surfing on the internet, use chats and send email, por exemplo. It's usefull! They help us in ours daily life. Then we can also have a fun and talk with ours family and friends when we have a break.
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!