Como dizer "confundir-se" em inglês

Hello everybody,

I would like to know how do i say " eu me confundi" in english..?

thx
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I would say: "I mistake"
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49880 21 80 1155
Complementando:

1. I got confused = eu me confundi

2. Ela me confundiu = she confused me

Bons estudos!
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 810 1 18
*Adding:

to mistake (something) for

→Example:
Sometimes people mistake friendliness for romantic interest.
Guys, firstly I would like to thank you for the excellent work you do for the Brazilian community or maybe for the worldwide community. I'm thinking seriously in don't search anymore at Google and go ahead here, because every research I do on Google, it redirects me to EE!
Well, I have a complementary question about this subject. How can I express myself in the phrase: "A história da Inglaterra SE CONFUNDE com a história do Reino Unido"?
I think to myself that this "se confunde" isn't nearby "get confused", Am I wrong?

All the best!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49880 21 80 1155
Nesse caso, sugiro "to be intertwined with": twisted together or closely connected so as to be difficult to separate. (cambridge)

• "A história da Inglaterra se confunde com a história do Reino Unido." [The history of England is intertwined with the history of the United Kingdom.]

Exemplos que servem de referência - publicações internacionais:

• "It's said that the history of the castle is intertwined with the history of Scotland itself." (www.exploring-castles.com - uk)

• The Harley-Davidson brand is so rooted in American culture that the history of the company intertwines with the history of America itself. (www.motorcycle-usa.com)

• The artist's life is intertwined with the city's history. [A vida do artista se confunde com a história da cidade.]

Bons estudos.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39815 6 32 695
And also:
The history of the United Kingdom and that of England is so intervowen with each other.
The history of the United Kingdom and that of England is closed linked with each other.

Your example is good, with a little caveat though. It´s that the United Kingdom is regarded as a sovereign state, being constituted of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So, technically many people wouldn´t agree that the United Kingdom is a country, whereas England is a country.