Como dizer "fichamento" em inglês

Como dizer fichamento em inglês, tipo o trabalho de escrever tópicos sobre um texto, livro, etc?

Obrigada

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
2 22 127
From the academic fichamentos described here: normasabnt

I'd call those "annotated bibliographies" or "annotated citations".

Sometimes there is no special name for this. The author will just call it the bibliography, and some authors provide annotations and commentary in bibliographies, while others do not.

Oftentimes the bibliography is not annotated but the relevant comments about the source and its provenance are present in the main body of the text.
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
6 26 454
Annotation(s)
- fichamento(s); (bibliográficos)

EXAMPLE:

The Academic texts – suggestions to prepare summaries, reviews, annotations, articles and reports.
Os textos acadêmicos - sugestões para elaborar resumos, resenhas, fichamentos, artigos e relatórios.

REFERENCES:
(1) ANDRADE, Maria Margarida de. Scientific Writing: The Development of monographs Step by Step. In: http://chemkeys.com/en/2006/09/24/scien ... p-by-step/. Retrived on May 29th, 2017.
(2) CLARK HH. Using Language. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 1996.
6 49 1.3k
Could also be, if you want to go by description: note taking (using notecards of course, to make a small brief of a given topic).

Ref. abnormalreturns
Ref. thethesiswhisperer.files.wordpress
Ref. image.slidesharecdn
Ricardo F. Bernardi escreveu: 29 Mai 2017, 09:45 The Academic texts – suggestions to prepare summaries, reviews, annotations, articles and reports.
Os textos acadêmicos - sugestões para elaborar resumos, resenhas, fichamentos, artigos e relatórios.
I would go with annotations as well... As they usually include a summary, assessment and reflections (yours), as it can be seen in this source:
Ref. researchguides.njit

Best,
Hey Bryan Philpot, I do agree with your answer.

Still, just to contextualize a bit, the question about "fichamento" reminded of my own experience with it: one introductory subject in the first year required students to make and deliver a specific number of "fichamentos", which is something that university students are taught how to do, usually in their first year at university. And "fichamento", thus, I would say does not entirely meet the meaning of what an "annotated bibliography" is, because it is usually you make for your own consultation. In addition, according to the source I added below, this piece of writing made by students to further revisit it, without having to go through a book or article again, can also be used for "audiovisual" or "photographic" material, provided that some courses have sort of a heavy load of content, and learning in their first-year students could cope with all the reading and content more easily throughout their entire majors, or even create their own 'library' of "fichamentos".

If I remember well a "fichamento" wont be simply a "summary" because you can also add "quotes" and your own thoughts to it, making it easy to recollect all impressions, thoughts, interest excerpts, and connections to other subjects, authors, and so on.
And for that reason the word "annotations" seems more what I created when preparing my own "fichamentos".

What is funny is that I remember looking it up when I was "learning" about "fichamentos" and not finding much about it at the time, so I had to trust what my professor instructed me to do, but that was about 12years+ ago.
Maybe there are Professors here familiar with the topic and could add to the thread.

Hope that is of help to someome.

Reference: ead.pucgoias.edu