Como dizer "me soltar" em inglês

Hello everyone,

Como ficaria essa frase: Antigamente eu era meio tímido, mas estou aprendendo a me soltar mais.

Tks a lot!!

TESTE DE NÍVEL Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
8 respostas
Hiya,

I don't know an urban word. But I believe that 'to introvert yourself' might suit to this context.

Ex: 'Back in my times I used to be kind of shy, but I am learning how to introvert myself'

Regards,
I would tell:

Formerly (or anciently) I was a very shy person, but I'm learning to be more sociable.

Regards.
Breckenfeld 3 15 127
Antigamente eu era meio tímido, mas estou aprendendo a me soltar mais.

My suggestion :

I used to be a little shy before, but now I have begun to loosen up.

Bye!
Donay Mendonça 22 107 1.6k
Butterfly,

Sugestão:

Let myself go

...I´m learning to let myself go

Boa sorte!
i think "i used to be shy, but i've become more outgoing" would work fine.

See ya xD
Henry Cunha 3 18 183
RenanKenplers escreveu:Hiya,

I don't know an urban word. But I believe that 'to introvert yourself' might suit to this context.

Ex: 'Back in my times I used to be kind of shy, but I am learning how to introvert myself'

Regards,
Hi Renan,
"Introvert" and "extrovert" are nouns that can't be made readily into verbs, so I would avoid that approach. They can be made into modifiers:

I used to be shy but am learning to become an extrovert (or: more extroverted / more of an extrovert).

I think you meant "extrovert," right?
Regards
Thanks a lot everyone!!! :D
I based the search in some dictionaries, and they all showed the same meaning :x Anyways, it is strange, because extrovert is obviously suitable to this term. And not to contradict the dictionary, I typed 'Introvert'.

Always willing to receive constructive feedbacks, Mary.

Best regards,