- What's the name of this street?
- What's this street's name?
- Could you tell me what this street name? 
- What street is this?
- What do you call this street?
- Could you tell how this street is called? 
- Please tell me how this street is called? 
 Notice that by NOT using "could you/please" can be bad form, it´s not a very polite thing. So, it´s advisable to use them.
With some informal situations you can forgo that, but if you don´t know the person remember to wedge a "could you/please" in your sentences. You don't want to create an adverse reaction as part of your first impression, or do you?.