Como dizer "Recrutador" em inglês

I'd like to know how I can say "recrutador" in English. I thought of the word "Recruiter" but I think that's more used in a military context (to recruit people to go to the army). Is there any other word that better fits the meaning of an ordinary "recrutador"?

Thank you in advance ;)

Anúncio Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu nível de inglês. Perder o medo de se comunicar é o primeiro passo para a fluência. Cadastre-se na Cambly e experimente o método sem compromisso.

Iniciar Conversação
3 respostas
Marcio_Farias 1 23 214
Actually no, you had guessed it right the first time.

See what a "human resources recruiter" a.k.a. "employment recruiter" does here.

Hirer A: "I had to fire the HR recruiter I hired last week."
Hirer B: "Why?"
Hirer A: "He reproved most of the job seekers."
Marcio_Farias 1 23 214
Damn, I used the verb "reproved" above. I should have used the verb "failed."
Flavia.lm 1 10 95
"Headhunter and recruiter may be used interchangeably but they often express a difference between the relationship and the way in which each individual or firm is paid by companies. Often, a headhunter is a person who works on what is called a contingency basis only. They may have numerous relationships with business professionals in a certain field, and being paid by contingency only — working on commission — may provide greater incentive to get their clients hired.

On the other hand, recruiters may be specifically employed by a certain company or more than one, to fill positions at the company. They may be responsible for things like screening employees and interviewing them. On top of that, a recruiting firm may be employed by a company on a contractual pay basis, rather than a contingency basis, to essentially assemble an entire team of employees, with all screening and advertising as the responsibility of the firm.
"

Read more at: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-dif ... ruiter.htm
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!