Correção de Texto: The world's right turn

In the recent days, the world has been taking a very strange direction based on some facts. Radicalism keeps rising and far-right parties are gaining voice and influence due to immigration, global terrorism, economic issues and loss of independence. The outcome couldn't be worst: isolation, xenophoby, preconception, racism, and violence.
It doesn't seem that the world has learned the lesson given in the last century. People got killed, walls were built, wars were fought, people were separated... The Second World War and the Cold War taught us we must maintain united.
Anyway, last night a poll took place in United Kingdon, and people chose for the BREXIT. The European Union doesn't seem to be so united now. Countries as France, Scotland and North Ireland pronounced on taking similar decisions. The UK's prime minister David Cameron has resigned after the result. In addition, the financial market has simply collapsed as a clear sign of dissatisfaction. Particularly, I really don't think that economic issues were the main reason for BREXIT. The most concerning fact is that neo-nazi groups supported isolationist policies and they are on the winning side. Speeches against refugees, immigrants, and other countries (even the European ones) are rapidly rising. We are facing a sad chapter in history, and regarding latest events, I wouldn't be surprised if Donald Trump won the US polls this year.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
4 36 579
Belo texto, parça!

* Abaixo, algumas sugestões que me soam mais naturais;
* O movimento na Escócia, tem sido há bastante tempo o de sair do UK e esta ideia parece estar mais inflamada agora, entretanto os escoceses intencionam permanecer na EU.

In the recent days, the world has been taking a very strange direction based on some facts. Radicalism keeps rising and far-right parties are gaining voice and influence due to immigration, global terrorism, economic issues and loss of independence. The outcome couldn't be worst: isolation, XENOPHOBIA, PREJUDICE, racism, and violence.
It doesn't seem that the world LEARNED/LEARNT the lesson given in the last century. People got killed, walls were built, wars were fought, people were separated... The Second World War and the Cold War taught us we must maintain united.
Anyway, last night a REFERENDUM took place in THE United KINGDOM, and people chose for the BREXIT. The European Union doesn't seem to be so united now. Countries, SUCH as: France, Scotland and North Ireland, pronounced on taking similar decisions. The UK's prime minister David Cameron has resigned after the result. In addition, the financial market has simply collapsed as a clear sign of dissatisfaction. Particularly, I really don't think that economic issues were the main REASONS for BREXIT. The most concerning fact is that neo-nazi groups supported isolationist policies and they are on the winning side. Speeches against refugees, immigrants, and other countries (even the European ones) are rapidly rising. We are facing a sad chapter in history, and WITH REGARD TO THE latest events, I wouldn't be surprised if Donald Trump WINS the NEXT US ELECTION this year.
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
It is worth noticing that "xenophoby" is another name for "xenophobia".
This comment on the side is just with the purpose of letting Vitor know that there are two ways about it. ;)

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictio ... /xenophoby