Correção de texto: TOEFL Test - Vote System

The fist text to the TOEFL

The lecture explain all the problems the technological voting system. One of more pointeds its can provide miscounts like humans. Despite the traditional systems present a relative problem to have errors on human counting votes, the technological way to count can’t be trust full too. For example the computer damage can be more serious erasing thousands of votes and anyone will have something to prove this mistake.

Although the elector can miss the right way to mark it candidate on the old fashion vote sheet, the process in the computer can generate a kind of technology fear through people that don’t know how to use or don’t have anything familiar in time to manipulate it. So the vote system have to consider the people who don’t even touch a computer and the possibility that people will be discouraged to vote.

Finally its ponderable to implant some time the computer vote system on United States, despite the risk is real, at the same time there is a growing use of technology every day on cellphones, banks, tv’s and other small things that everybody need and live with it.

If its possible, help me.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
My first text to the TOEFL test/exam. (or My first text to TOEFL. )

The lecture explain all the problems the technological voting system.
(Perhaps you meant "this literature or this reading? /this work...)

==========================================
One of the more talked-about flaws it is the misreading, and hence the miscalculation the machines do, just like humans do.
Despite the traditional/conventional systems having been prone to human errors while counting votes, the technological way to count can’t be fully trusted either.
For example, a damaged computer/machine may seriously affect the election result, by erasing (leaving out) thousands of votes (making the final sum innacurate). And anyone with experience with computers knows that happens, more often than not.

======================================================
Others will improve our versions, let´s just wait and see.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!