Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5420 2 16 105
Hey! That's the title of a song:

How would you translate it?
Avatar do usuário Marcio Osorio de Fa 1030 18
To burn up the dance = to dance a lot.

Veja:

http://www.english-at-home.com/idioms/party-idioms/

Uma vez lá, dê um CTRL + F por "burn".
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hey, Márcio =) But the title says 'BUN up'..
Avatar do usuário Marcio Osorio de Fa 1030 18
Estudante, peço-lhe mil perdões.

Só encontrei o equivalente em espanhol:

"Abraza el baile" = "Abrace o baile"

Mas vamos esperar por mais respostas.
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
I'm on my phone atm so I haven't listened to the song yet. Estudante, do you know who sings the song originally, and does it feature a Jamaican singer or something? I'm inclined to think they mean burn up, and Bun up is just a reference to their accent or an accent.
Hey, Gian! After searching it here I reckon it must be another way of spelling the word 'burn' indeed. I don't where the singer's from exactly but there is an interesting thing I found about it. In 'Indian English' the way they say burn is quite similar to 'bun'.. andwhen you say 'burn' too fast it,even in american english it may sound like bun. And I even found some sites titling the song as 'Burn up the dance''...
Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
Yup, I've checked with two other native speakers on reddit, they agreed it's just a patois for "burn up". Marcio was right all along :)