What if it was confirmed that the world will end in 2012?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What if it was confirmed that the world will end in 2012?

Answers:
- I would spend all the money that I have and also the one I don't have!
- I would take the opportunity to spend these last months travelling around the world;
- I'd continue living my life as if nothing was going to happen;
- I would get closer to my family and enjoy them as much as I could;
- I would make plans to the "next stage".

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
I would laugh at who said it because this is exactly the same thing that was about to happen when people are getting in the 2000's, and it didn't happen. My mum said everyone was afraid of the end of the world when the 1999th year was ending up. But let's get in the joke: I would spend all the money I have, for sure - And I don't have much, blah. Mmmhm I would hurry up to know every little piece of land in this world as well. And make my bed to die sleeping very cozily, yummm lol.
Avatar do usuário josneywat 305 6
I have been trying to contact alien life in outer space. If it is really going to an end, I need to find a new civilization to develop my inner being.
I'm going to cry... :o
Avatar do usuário Jerry Dorien 1390 3 34
Hi friends,

If it is going to happen in 2012, I don't know. I believe in what the Bible says:
And he said, Take care that you are not tricked: for a number of people will come in my name, saying, I am he; and, The time is near: do not go after them.
And when news of wars and troubled times comes to your ears, have no fear; for these things have to be, but the end will not be now.
Then he said to them, Nation will be moved against nation and kingdom against kingdom:
There will be great earth-shocks and outbursts of disease in a number of places, and men will be without food; and there will be wonders and great signs from heaven. Lc 21:8-11

Jesus shows us some tips about when these things will happen, however he said clearly:
But of that day or that hour no one has knowledge, not even the angels in heaven, or the Son, but the Father. Mc 13:32
what if it was confirmed, I think no one else can change it. If so, live every day as if you were to live your last day, enjoy yourself!Hug your friends and relatives!Be happy!! But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

see you!!!
As the bible says,Nobody knows when the world will end!
I believe in it!
But,if it were the truth,I'd be I take the opportunity to spend these last months travelling around the world,and meeting new people!(especially women,of course!)
Avatar do usuário Gabi 715 1 1 13
If it were truth, if I knew when the end of the world was going to be, I'd travel to a few places and then I'd come back to Brazil and die standing by the people who I love.
Avatar do usuário josneywat 305 6
The world will not face its end in 2012. It happened that the Astecas didn't know how to count the number and they somehow miscalculated. There'll come a time when time will be actually relative.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
No shoot! A very large asteroid will hit here some day. NASA scientists cannot account for all the near-miss asteroids coming this way. A Ceres-type may exterminate Earth on touch-down.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
riva escreveu:I'm going to cry... :o

Don't cry. We all know the world won't end in 2012... lol