Inglês: new thing (s), the latest thing(s), the newest thing(s), something/anything new, new stuff
Exemplos com tradução:
"To tell you the truth, I don't really know what a disk player is, but I heard it's the newest thing in audio technology [a última novidade em tecnologia de aúdio]." [The York Times]
"The United States is more open, more fun. I like laughing. Taiwan is serious. It's been good. I learned a lot of new things to tell my friends [eu aprendi muitas novidades para contar para meus amigos]. [Baltimore Sun - USA]
"In terms of its policies, there was nothing new [nenhuma novidade] at yesterday's meeting." [Baltimore - Sun - USA]
"All these games that we're talking about will have new stuff [novidade(s)]."
"There's new stuff coming."
"Vem novidade por aí."
* Dica adicional: não use "news" nem "newness" neste contexto.
- I think we'll have a lot of new things to show. For example, all these games that we're talking about will have new stuff. [The Examiner - USA]
- "Whether it's the latest thing in fashion, music, beauty, style, show biz, current affairs or something from a bygone age, if I like it, I'll talk about it."
- Is there anything new for migraine?
- Is there any new stuff on your greatest hits album? Pete: Yeah, there's a few that we never released here, but were hits in Japan. [BBC - UK]
- I put a book out, and there are some television things in the works that are possibilities, so there are new things coming.