Question: Have you ever gotten lost?
- Once I was driving in SP downtown and I could see the building which I was supposed to go, but I just couldn't find the way to reach the building! All the streets were one-way, and the one-way was always opposite to the way I wanted to go
- Once I was travelling to Taubaté and felt asleep while my friend was driving the car. When I woke up I just said: I have nothing against Belo Horizonte, but why are we in Fernão Dias road?
Ps1: My best friend is named Maps.google
Ps2: I need a GPS (by the way, it stands for Global Positioning System, in case you didn't know)
- When you go to places such as parks, airports and shopping malls, it is important to establish a meeting point in case you or your friends get lost.
- When I was a child my cousins and I got lost at Playcenter and my aunt spent the whole day looking for us - we just went to the meeting point when we started to get hungry
- A couple os months ago my cousin lost her son in the supermarket. After asking for help she found him, very angry: "Mom! Why don't you hold my hand?!?!". By the way, his hands were already full of candies...
Now it's your turn!