Correção de texto: Women skills

One thing that I admire in women is their skills at doing many thing at the same time. Women are able to talk with other women abount differente topics at a time. They can also cook, speak on the phone and watch at TV, everyting at a time. Woman drive men crazy when they start speaking about their aunt who gave birth a child and finish speaking about a neighbour they ran into at the mall.

Men, when you talk with women pay close atention, it is needy to know when they add onother carachter into the conversation. Women, when your talk with man, give clues you are going into another topic, men's brain doesn't follow.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário edrob518 3160 6 71
Here are my suggestions:

One thing that I admire in women is their /skills at doing many things simultaneously /at the same time. Women are able to talk with other women about different [/b] topics at once . They can also cook, speak on the phone and watch on TV, everyting at once. Women drive men crazy when they start speaking about their aunt who gave birth to a child and conclude by speaking about a neighbour they bump/ran into at the mall.

Men, when you talk with women pay close atention, it is needy to know when they add another character into the conversation. Women, when you talk with men, give clues you are Introduce/going into new/ distinct/another topic, men's brain dont follow.
Avatar do usuário edrob518 3160 6 71
I forgot to correct a part of your text, talking about it makes more sense to me to use the verb to ''talk here and the second part is it's necessary

Let's wait other participants' suggestions and see what they have to add.