Correção de texto: ''My days begin...''

Well, my days begin about 7:30 when I wake up, get dressed and go to have my breakfast. I usually have my breakfast first while the children are sleeping but if they wake up, I have to make their breakfast and then come back to finished mine.
On average the parents leave at 7:30 and from that time my hard work begins.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
My (typical) day begins/starts at/around 7:30, which is my current wake time. Then I get up, get myself dressed and have my breakfeast.
*I usually am the earlier bird (the one that wakes up early), so I have breakfast ahead of everyone else. However, when they raise early too, I prepare their breakfast and only then I come back to mine/I have mine.
*# On average my parents/the children´s father leave home to get to work at 7:30, and from then on, the hard work begins...

* I usually am the one that wakes up early, so I prepare and have my breakfast ahead of everybody else. Depending on how earlier they wake up, I prepare their breakfast, let them have it, and only then it´s my time of eating breakfast.

*# It wasn´t made clear wether she meant her parents (that stay at the same home for awhile), or if it´s the kid´s father. So I leave both versions.

=====
Let´s wait more refinement/proofreading/editing on part of others Forum members.
Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Sugestão de correção:

Well, my day begins about 7:30 when I wake up, get dressed and have my breakfast. I usually have my breakfast first while the children are still sleeping, but if they wake up, I have to make their breakfast and then come back to finish mine.
Normally, their parents leave at 7:30 and from that time my hard work begins.
Muito obrigada pelas sugestões!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39175 6 32 684
Oh, yes! in haste I had not tought about the possibility of the writer not be the housewife.
Now rereading it (the Telma´s piece of text) it struck me that the writer could be somebody else, a in-house baby-sitter or housemaid/housekeeper/domestic worker, or still somebody else.