Hello, guys! Tivemos nossa primeira Grammar Week aqui no English Experts e vamos fechar com chave de ouro (top it off): vou propor um exercício para vocês. Deixo abaixo 10 frases para que vocês, com a ajuda dos posts anteriores, preencham com a forma correta dos verbos que estão entre parênteses, OK? I´ll post the answers soon! Let´s get down to business, then!
- Would you have gone to the party if she _____ (not – ask) you?
- This is the third time I _____ (tell) you to clean up your room and you still _____ (not – do) it!
- What time ____ (she – arrive) from New York?
- I _____ (not – have) much free time lately. I´ve been working really hard.
- When I got to the party, everyone ______ (already – leave).
- The stores ______ (close) by the time we got to Main Street.
- I _____ (work) at that factory for five years. Then I was laid off and got another job in that other factory.
- I _____ (work) at that factory for five years. They hired me in 2002 and I´m still working there.
- George usually _____ (travel) on Monday mornings, but this week he _____ (travel) on Tuesday because his boss asked him to finish up some business on Monday.
- I _____ ( see – not) since you started taking that night course. We should get together and do something.
Take care and hope to see many posts here soon!
Hora de PraticarO nosso parceiro está oferecendo 15 minutos de Aula Grátis para você colocar em prática o que acabou de aprender. Não perca essa oportunidade.
Acessar Código Promocional