Correção de texto: My greatest accomplishment

Hello people, I would be grateful for your help!! :)

I believe that I still have many great accomplishments in 18 years of my had many accomplishments that were important, but I still want to have many others.
At this point in my life I see as my greatest accomplishment is learn a foreign language, English, because learning English has changed my way of thinking and made me want to learn other foreign languages.
The Truth is that I always wanted to learn and understand English when I finally had that opportunity was really incredible.
Every day that it continues learning is becoming something more real and important in my life, I am very grateful to have got such an opportunity.
I hope to accomplish other goals in my life yet, but now I am pleased and proud to have managed this my accomplishment.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
In my 18 years of age I do recognize there's much to improve and learn, but I'm really proud of what I've already accomplished. At this point of my life I believe learning a foreign language is my greatest achievement (English) because it changed my way of thinking and made me want to learn other languages. The truth is that I have always wanted to learn and understand English and when I finally got the opportunity to do so it was incredible. Day by day the learning process becomes something real and important in my life and I'm very grateful for having such an opportunity. There are other goals in my life I want to achieve, but now I'm pleased at my daily accomplishments.
Thanks JordeD, helped a lot! :D