Essay ciências sem fronteiras

Galera, qual a opinião de vocês sobre essa essay?
Obrigado!

Perspectives in the U.S.: In an essay of no less than 250 words and no more than 500 words, explain the unique perspectives you hope to gain in the U.S. and how you intend to use these skills, knowledge and experience upon your return to your home country.

I grew up in a family formed exclusively by lawyers or doctors. For this reason, during my childhood, there was not a direct reference in family that served me as inspiration at engineering, leaving me only with the imagination, books and documentaries.
As a child, I knew the history of Henry Ford. Charmed me his visionary and simple way to change the world around him. In his own words, "Whether you think you can or you think you can not, are right". This phrase gave me a inspiring world understanding and still serves me as the best motivator speech.
Invest in Brazilian education and training of young professionals increasingly qualified, is a strategic issue. I believe in education as the only path for the development of a just nation.
Internationalization is a key part of the educational world, professional and business today. With globalization being valued, having an international experience in my academic and professional curriculum, will definitely stand out among the rest, in a highly competitive job market.
I hope to graduate with the maximum knowledge and academic background possible. A more extensive curriculum than regular graduations, enjoying the unique opportunity to study at an institution of excellence.
The areas of study in Brazil are quite varied, but limited. A university in another country can give me the opportunity to study and specialize in areas of study that are not offered in Brazilians universities.
Studying in another country gives me the chance to learn about the history and contemporary issues of another part of the world, which are little (or nothing) discussed in Brazil, enjoying the opportunity of being part of another reality. With knowledge of the problems and challenges faced elsewhere in the world, I hope to open my mind.
Multiculturalism and diversity of citizenship provide a wealth of learning beyond the academic content. I hope to live with people of different customs, faith, languages and I imagine it will be an incredible opportunity to expand my knowledge of the world.
The overall awareness and understanding of local issues is gained by living in a new reality. I hope to return to Brazil with new opinions, new looks and a new worldview. This can mean many things: new ideas for solutions to problems faced in Brazil, new projects and the ability to accept differences, among others.
Living abroad is an enriching experience but also challenging: I will live away from family and friends, will speak in another language, I will create a new routine, learn about the educational system of another country, and have to bypass everyday challenges.
I placed my hopes in this program. This emblematic opportunity of exchange, means much more than a chance to live in another country or enroll in an institution of higher learning foreign. Means maintaining hope for a better future and the realization of a personal dream. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up”.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Some textual changes to help you:

I grew up in a family of lawyers or doctors. For this reason, during my childhood, there was not a single reference in the family that served me as inspiration for engineering, leaving me only with the imagination, books, and documentaries.
As a child, I learned about the history of Henry Ford. He charmed me with his visionary and simple way to change the world around him. In his own words, "Whether you think you can or you think you can not, are right". This phrase gave me an inspiring understanding of the world and still serves as the best motivating speech that I have read or heard.
Investing in Brazilian education and training of increasingly qualified young professionals, is a strategic issue. I believe in education as the only path for the development of a just nation.
Internationalization is a key part of the educational, professional, research, and business world today. With the continued growth of globalization, having international experience on my academic and professional CV, will definitely help me to stand out in a highly competitive job market.
I hope to graduate with the maximum knowledge and academic background as possible. A more extensive CV that complements my regular graduation, whilst enjoying a unique opportunity to study at an institution of excellence, would enhance my opportunities.
The areas of study in Brazil are quite varied, but limited. A university in another country may give me the opportunity to study and specialize in areas of study that are not offered in Brazilians universities.
Studying in another country will give me the chance to learn about the culture, history, and contemporary issues of that part of the world, which are seldom discussed in Brazil, enjoying the opportunity of being part of another reality. With a growing knowledge of the problems and challenges faced elsewhere in the world, I hope to open and expand my mind.
Multiculturalism and diversity of citizenship provide a wealth of learning beyond the academic content. I hope to live with people of different backgrounds, cultures, faith, and languages so I believe that it will be an incredible opportunity to expand my knowledge of the world.
The overall awareness and understanding of local issues can be obtained by living in a new reality. I hope to return to Brazil with new opinions, ideas, and vision of the world. This can mean many things: new ideas for solutions to problems faced in Brazil, projects, and the ability to accept differences, amongst others.
Living abroad can be an enriching experience, but also challenging: I will live away from family and friends, speak another language, create a new routine, learn about the educational system of another country, and build a community to live.
I place my hopes on this program. This emblematic opportunity of exchange, means much more than a chance to live in another country or enroll in a foreign institution of Higher Education. It means keeping my hopes for a better future and the realization of a personal dream. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up”.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
PROOFREADED JUST PART OF IT.

Well, I know I am to be criticized for not having gone over all of it, but it was a 492-word composition! So I had to revise it as they say "let´s go by parts" (not to cite here the infamous Jack Rippers saying here).
I also have to say that this is a rough draft (I am just a learner, not a teacher or something), it may be fine-tuned by the Experts.

I grew up/(also: I am from a family) in a family of lawyers and doctors. For this reason, during /in my childhood, there was not a direct influence in family that led me to choose the engineering career, leaving me only with the imagination, books and documentaries.
As a child, I knew the history of Henry Ford. He charmed me with his visionary and simple way to change the world around him. In his own words, "Whether you think you can or you think you can not, are right". This phrase gave me a inspiring world view and still serves me as the best motivator speech.

Invest in Brazilian education and training of young professionals increasingly qualified, is a strategic issue.
To me, it was almost off-topic here, you strayed a bit of your current line of thought...plus, it was a bit vague, unespecific, cliché - others may or may not agree with me, though.

Studying abroad/in the United States would be highly advantageous /useful/beneficial to me, for I believe a varied and wordly education is one of the paths to my development, and why not to say, that of a just nation.
(don´t put all the eggs on just one basket, it might have several ways...it´s not adviseable to prescribe "cure all" remedies)

Internationalization is part (a key part - if you wish) of the educational world, of our professional lives and business today. With globalization being valued, having an international experience in my academic and professional curriculum, would definitely stand out from the competition among the rest, in a highly competitive job market.

(stand out - among the rest is quite a statement! Many people, what about the others that go or the ones that went abroad and studied at the same school, other Engineer schools, etc? - so stand out fromt the competition, stand out as better candidate for jobs, etc.)
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
PROOFREADED PART II- The End.
The original text I made had an indentation at the beggining of each paragraph. So, you can consider roughly, five or so spaces before the beggining of each paragraph. Since this formatting is lost in the process. You can also make copy and set the formating it in some word processor.)

===============================

I hope to graduate making the most of the body of academic knowledge available there, benefiting from the extensive curriculum, enjoying a unique opportunity to study at an institution of excellence.
Since the Engineer subjects in Brazil are quite varied, but limited, joining a university in another country is a good opportunity to specialize in areas of are not offered in Brazilians universities. This is also a chance to learn (about ) the history and contemporary life styles of another part of the world, along with their holistics problem-solving approach.
I hope to live among mix of people with different customs, faith, languages; it will be an incredible opportunity to expand my knowledge of the world itself.
Upon my return to Brazil, I am sure, I will widen my opinions and have broader worldview . This can mean many things: new ideas to solve problems faced in Brazil, new projects and the ability to accept differences, among others benefits.
Going abroad is an enriching experience but also challenging: besides the studying, it means living away from family and friends, having to speak another language, creating new routines, and adapt himself to the educational system of another country. However, I am up to the challenge to those everyday challenges.
Hopefuly, this will be an emblematic opportunity of exchange, and will mean much more than a chance to live in another country or enroll in an institution of higher learning foreign.
To me, it will mean the prospect of a better future and the realization of a personal dream. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to go for it”.

Your last saying seemed a bit cliché, okay, stree-wise perhaps, but could sound a bit immature, so I have redone it to "...go for it" (correr atrás dele, so sonho.) I hope it helps you to make your point.