Português: fazer uma fogueira
Inglês: build a fire, make a fire
- He knows he must find a way to build a fire to warm himself, or face death. [www.imdb.com]
- Ele sabe que tem que dar um jeito de fazer uma fogueira para se aquecer, ou então enfrentar a morte.
- Lighting a fire is only half the battle. The way you build a fire - that is, how you arrange the wood - can affect how long the fire will last and the amount of heat it'll give off during that time.
- A few found refuge in the remnants of a demolished building and had built a fire to warm themselves.
- Dry wood burns the best. If your wood bends, it's too wet or “green.” If your try to make a fire with this sort of wood, you'll just get a lot of smoke.