Correção de Letter of Recomendation

Hi I would like you guys take a look in a letter of recomendation from my teacher.

Thanks a lot.

I’m pleased to write a letter of recommendation for (my name) as part of his application to exchange program to Science Without Borders. I first met him at Statistics and Probability for Engineering course and then I was his professor at Maintenance and Reliability course, both are prerequisite for major in Naval Engineering. As a student he did great in my classes, always demonstrated interest in the subjects and learn capacity.

In this year we started a project together. He is working with me as a no mandatory internship; he is leading a research to design a towing tank and determine other equipment for a further Naval Hydrodynamic Laboratory in our University. As his instructor, I oriented him in these researches and he developed a method to design a towing tank based on the necessities of the university. We are on schedule to finish the project and he is demonstrating a good capacity to deal with engineering problems and deal with people.

(my name) is an extremely personable young man who certainly will have a very good career in Naval Engineering. I believe that all academic abilities which he developed and those which he may develop in this exchange program will make his a good professional.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49085 21 73 1138
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

I’m pleased to write a letter of recommendation for (my name) as part of his application to an exchange program to Science Without Borders. I first met him at Statistics and Probability for Engineering course and then I was his professor at Maintenance and Reliability course, both are prerequisite for major in Naval Engineering. As a student he did great in my classes, always showed interest in the subjects and learning capacity.

This year we started a project together. He is working with me as a no mandatory internship; he is leading a research to design a towing tank and determine other equipment for a further Naval Hydrodynamic Laboratory in our University. As his instructor, I gave him some guidance about these researches and he developed a method to design a towing tank based on the necessities of the university. The project will be finished on schedule and I can see he is very good at dealing with engineering problems and also with people.

(my name) is an extremely personable young man who certainly will have a very good career in Naval Engineering. I believe that all academic abilities which he developed and those which he may develop in this exchange program will make him a good professional.