Correção de texto: My first kiss

When I was 10 years old, I met Arthur, he entered in my classroom in my school and all girls started to love him and me too, he was so beautiful, funny and cool.
In 2010 I kissed Arthur for the first time, it was very strange because I never had kissed before and I was very very very shy, I'm shy, but this moment I will remember forever.
In 2011 I started to love Mauricio, he had blue eyes, and he is so beautiful, and one day on Saunday he started to talk to me on facebook, and we turn so close friends. In my birthday (June, 1st) he kissed me and the next day he asked me to date with he, and of course I accepted, but when passed three months and twenty days we break up. but I will never forget my firsts loves (laughts)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
I was ten years old when I met Arthur, he entered in my classroom in my school and all drooled all over him, including me. He was so handsome, funny and cool.
In 2010 I kissed Arthur for the first time, it was very strange because I never had kissed before and I was very very shy. I'm shy, but this moment I will remember forever.
In 2011 I began to love Mauricio, he had blue eyes, and he is so beautiful. And one day on Sunday he started to talk to me on Facebook, and we turn into very close friends. On my birthday (June, 1st) he kissed me and the next day he asked me to date him, and of course I accepted. But then three months and twenty days after that, we broke up. However I will never forget my first two (ex-) boyfriends/my first two crushes (laughs).

=====
It´s a somewhat informal text, I must say. I tried to keep it true to your form indeed.
I made some corrections, but it was in haste, so it might have some that went "through my sieve", so let´s wait for more from other volunteers.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
"And he is so handsome", I meant. Beautiful is more to women and things.
It may be found used to men, but it´s not the usual.