Correção de texto: my presentation

Hello my name is Felipe, I’m 25 years old I’m lived in Brazil São Paulo and i studying english by myself, listening podcasts watching interviews and Reading dialogues in english, all of that on the internet. I’ve been studying at least 2 hours per day since February 2013. The main reason that I decided begins learning a second language it’s for get a better job. Today is very common you find a person who speak at least two languages, then the knowledge today it’s a very important if you want to grow up in market. At the beginning of the 2013 I put a target on my life, until end of this year I’d need speak English at least for advanced level. That’s not a easy lesson, but I’m really want so I’ll get this. I’m sorry for my bad English, sorry for my mistakes and English grammar troubles but I’ll get better until end of this year. I promisse you

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário gian2hard 2270 1 7 50
fcgferreira escreveu:Hello my name is Felipe, I’m 25 years old I’m lived in Brazil São Paulo and i studying english by myself, listening podcasts watching interviews and Reading dialogues in english, all of that on the internet. I’ve been studying at least 2 hours per day since February 2013. The main reason that I decided begins learning a second language it’s for get a better job. Today is very common you find a person who speak at least two languages, then the knowledge today it’s a very important if you want to grow up in market. At the beginning of the 2013 I put a target on my life, until end of this year I’d need speak English at least for advanced level. That’s not a easy lesson, but I’m really want so I’ll get this. I’m sorry for my bad English, sorry for my mistakes and English grammar troubles but I’ll get better until end of this year. I promisse you

Another suggestion :lol:

Hello, my name is Felipe, I'm 25 years old, I live in Brazil - São Paulo and I'm studying English by myself, listening to podcasts, watching interviews and reading in English, all that through the internet. I've been studying English since February 2013, at least a couple of hours a day. The main reason I decided to start learning a second language is to advance in my carrer. Nowadays It's very common to come across someone who speaks at least two languages, being knowledgeable is important in order to be noted in your field of work. At the beginning of 2013 I aimed to learn English at least up to advanced level by the end of the year. Not an easy task but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm sorry for my bad English, I promisse I'll improve by the end of the this year.

peace1
:lol: :lol:
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção:

Hello my name is Felipe, I’m 25 years old and I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I'm studying English by myself, listening to podcasts, watching interviews and reading dialogues in English - all of that on the internet. I’ve been studying at least 2 hours a day since February 2013. The main reason I decided to begin learning a second language is to get a better job. Today it is very common to find a person who speaks at least two languages, then the knowledge today is very important if you want to grow up in market. At the beginning of 2013 I put a target on my life, until end of this year I'll have to be able to speak English at least in an advanced level. That’s not an easy lesson, but I really want it so I’ll get it. I’m sorry for my bad English, sorry for my mistakes and English grammar troubles but I’ll get better until the end of this year. I promise you