Do you have a pet? Tell us about it.

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Ravenna escreveu:
Mr.Emanuel1000 escreveu:Yeah, I have eight animal but my favourites are my cats "Bernard and Romeu" They're persa :D

Hey Emanuel- if you don't mind, I have some suggestions for your sentence:

"I have eight pets"

"and my favourite ones are my two Persian cats Bernard and Romeu"

*Gato(s) persa = Persian cat(s)

Emanuel, and Ravenna, the only nitpick that I could find in Ravenna's post is that in my dictionary "favourite is spelled favorite" but then I am an American and not British. ;) :lol: It just depends on which English you are studying, American or British.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hi,
It´s my first time here! I found this site while I was looking for sites about Intercambio and I´m loving it!

Answering the question, I have a female dog. Actually, It belows to my baby sister, but it´s so cute and lovely that all the family adobted it. It´s name is Meg and is a black, shining, "pequenês".

We treat it like a baby because there is no baby at my home anymore. It´s sooo funny see my father say: "Come to grandad" !
Tainá escreveu:Hi,
It´s my first time here! I found this site while I was looking for sites about Intercambio and I´m loving it!

Answering the question, I have a female dog. Actually, It belows to my baby sister, but it´s so cute and lovely that all the family adobted it. It´s name is Meg and is a black, shining, "pequenês".

We treat it like a baby because there is no baby at my home anymore. It´s sooo funny see my father say: "Come to grandad" !

HI Tiana,

Welcome to the forums, my name is Bill, and I would like to help your studies of English by suggesting some changes to your post, your first sentence is just fine so I will just rewrite the rest of your post. If you will, compare the two versions and determine why I made the changes, then let me know if you understand or if you have any questions.

"Answering the question, I have a female dog. Actually she belongs to my baby sister, but she is so cute and lovely that all the family adopted her. Her name is Meg and she is a shining black Pekingese. We treat her like a baby because we do not have a baby at my home anymore, and it's so funny to see my father say: "Come to Grandad!"

Again welcome to the forums, and please let me know if I can help your studies of English.
Yes, I have one. My dog is called Neguinho and is very handsome and funny.
Bruniiinha escreveu:Yes, I have one. My dog is called Neguinho and is very handsome and funny.

Bruniinha,

You need a subject for the second half of your compound sentence, therefore I would suggest "... and he is very handsome ... "

Again if you have any questions please let me know.
Yes.
I have a dog. Her name is Mel.
She's funny and sometimes angry.

I love to play with her...
Well, I have a dog, and his name is Bright. He loves play with me. (:
I have a cat! Who knew! I've always said to everybody how much I hated cats and I'd rather have a dog instead.
But turned out that a cat suddenly appeared in my house, and my mom decided to keep it. His name is Salem, 'cause he's all black and we believe that there's a person trapped inside him. Funny hum?
I don't have a pet, I don't like, but my friend has a dog
he is very beautiful
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I have three pets. Two cats and a dog. It might sound like it's quite a number of pets, but I have had more. It's for real, I've had a lot of kinds of pets: hamsters, topolinos (which is a species of mouse of which the English name I unknow), a couple of chinchillas, a couple of turtles, some fishes, some fresh water crawfishes and snails, and also a Burgundy snail... yes, the edible snail eaten by the French. When my sister studied Zootechny she brought it home and we called it pet haha. But that's not all, I also have had birds, a parakeet which is 18 years old today (!), but now lives in my grandma's, a duck, and a rhea! But that was have lived in a big house in a small town in Mato Grosso do Sul called Nioaque.

But today I'm more conscientious about breeding pets, and how cruel it can me. I'd never breed any encaged animal such as the rodents, the fishes and the birds again. And the cats have the same rights and luxeries as anyone else in the house haha