Do you have a pet? Tell us about it.

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: Do you have a pet? Tell us about it.

Answers:

- I don’t have a pet, but my father has some birds in the backyard and sometimes I talk to them - :lol: ;
- I had some dogs when I was younger: Orelhinha, Brandon and Princesa. The 2nd one was very “international”, wasn’t it? It was a very beautiful German shepherd. The other ones were mongrels.

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário josneywat 305 6
I do have one. Or she does have me!

She's 16 years old. She's part of my family and a legend. She can play the football better than most players I've met. And her apetite is that of a monster, for that reason, she was given the name of Magali. So cute.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I have two dogs. I have a labrador and a Brazilian terrier
The labrador is brown-chocolate-colored, beautiful and very big, called Sufflair (because it's a name of a chocolate)
The Fox terrier is small, white with black and light-brown paints, he's cute. And called Nyraj

I do like them a lot... We can have a great fun with 'em playing a lot...
Comment: "Josneywat what is the pedigree of your dog?"

So, When I was child I had a dog called "Tommy" but it died last year. Now I have a dog called Ivy. Ivy is a prankster labrador seems like a golden retriever so cute and Ivy likes to play ball and run around my house, it's a pity that I don't have much time to stay at home together. When Ivy misses me she rips my clothes, especially my pants for work.

But Ivy is so beautiful and cheerful that I don't care about its pranks.

That is my quiet dog.
Avatar do usuário josneywat 305 6
Mine is a lovely natured dog. A mongrel. I hope she lived to see my kids. She has outlived all dogs in the neighbourhood I used to play with in my childhood. No wonder ! Mum loves her like a daughter.
Hi...

I had many cats, but they have got sick and dead...

I've never had any dogs....

I had a habit a long time ago, when I was a child...
Logan18 escreveu:When Ivy misses me she rips my clothes, especially my pants for work.

That's priceless! :D
I wish I could have one, but my husband doenst allow me...

maybe one day i will convince him to let me have a cute puppie
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
Mmmhm

I have a puppie, her name's Duff. Very cheeky and her prankishness is what makes me laugh at her all the times. She's tiny, of course, as she's a pinscher. By the way, I have been having her for 4 months (since she was born) and until now I am having lots of fun by playing with her and cuddling, or cherishing her, if it sounds better. I just know that she makes all of my days, except for those when she poops on the floor, or pees on my bed, which is not that unfrequent. It's fact that I want to throw her out of the window when she does it, but it's a matter of 5 minutes, once after I chew her out she starts shivering and looking me with those shimmering eyes apoligising. I indeed can't resist them lol.

Thank god pity exists.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Yes, I do.
I have two cats (Samy and Junior) and three dogs (Dany, Lana and Tob).