Um guia para quem estuda Inglês Online
Sapph1que escreveu:Hey folks!
I hope you'll like this exercises!
I - Put the sentences below in the right order:
1) Jeff need make his hair
2) I earn a mobile phone wish
3) Marie is a beautiful woman
4) The dinner was marvelous
5) Pope wear a white cassock
II - Use was, were or went in the "x" blanks:
1) I went to a community college.
2) The childrens were good singers.
3) I went a dancer and reader of the black church.
4) Jeannie was the housekeeper of our house for many years. I went her friend in the past.
5) Anne was to Paris for 5 weeks in a cultural exchange.
III - Use the correct preposition with the adjectives and verbs, After translate the sentences to the portuguese:
1) I'll pick up her on monday.
2) We'll meet Carl in the church.
3) Josh lived in NY since 1978.
4) The plate is on the table.
5) She is good in tennis.
6) I'm listening a music.
7) He has trouble to remembering new vocabulary.
8) France is famous for its food.
9) I'm afraid of spiders.
10) We arrived in London.
IV - Solve this WH Questions:
1) where you go to school?
2) how long it take from London to Paris?
3) how often you study English?
4) how much this cost?
5) what sports Lucy like?