Tabelinha de Inglês - Jô Soares

Avatar do usuário Daniel.S 565 1 2 4
Hi there!

The other day I was trying to get some sleep while I kept the tv on.

I was watching (while dozing off , of course) Jo Soares talk show program when something suddenly caught my attention.

The TV host announced one of his interviewees who claimed to have invented a sort of table for people who wanted to learn English. I thought damn it, I'm sooo sleepy..well..can't miss this part..

I decided to post the video below so that we can discuss a bit about the interviewee's project which in my opinion ain't got no effectiveness.

please let's try keep a clean and healthy discussion with no slander or any kind of statements full of aggressiveness.

Take care,

Daniel
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12280 1 21 206
Oh my God, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

On the English vowel and consonant pronunciation table. It'll take me some time to figure it out. ;)
Aqui a resposta para esta polêmica
Hip hip hurray to Mr. Ciccarini for his nice presentation on Jô Soares Show. After he did it, there in his wake came someone to criticize him.
I like how Jô keeps randomly saying "f*ck you motherfucker" even though it's very, very, vulgar! I don't understand why there were Canadians in the audience.. but I enjoyed the video.
I can’t pay attention about what Dangelo Ciccarini are talking. Jo Soares takes all my attention: if I invited someone to talk in my program, I’ll leave the person talk, don’t interrupt it every 10 seconds! In this interview he was really, really boring
Hip hip hurray to you who will patiently listen to educated people down to their last word.