Tell us about something important you did today

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Tell us about something important you did today.

Answers:

- I made an important decision about my future,
- I called a friend I haven't seen for a long time,
- I did my homework :o
- I took some time to rest,
- I did not watch Faustão 8-)

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I stayed with my family, there's nothing better than that.
Today I went to a fashion show at a club.
There I could be present on the realization of friend's dream.
She was perfect on the catwalk.

And... that was the first time I participate of it.
I am sure that most of you have heard about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and the disaster that it is causing along the Gulf States. :cry:

Today I volunteered to assist in the mitigation and cleanup of the oil that is coming ashore at this time on our beautiful white beaches. :cry: Hopefully I can make a small difference.
It's very hilarious.. today i forgot to go to my English course! :O
Idk what happened... yesterday it was a holiday and today we didn't have class so I thought it was Sunday today (even knowing it was a Friday). I like NEVER miss my English classes :/
And well, on Fridays I teach English to my siblings! :D (with a board, markers and all that stuff :D haha)

-----------------------------------

Congratulations W.slayman , for sure you made a difference !
JacksonB,

Thank you, and if I may make a suggestion say ... yesterday was a holiday, and today we didn't have classes so I thought today was Sunday ...

Thanks for your kind words.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
Today, in the morning, I just had calculum classes at collegue...
Gustavo Dias escreveu:Today, in the morning, I just had calculum classes at collegue...

How about saying: "This morning I had a calculus at college."

I think it works better this way.
Thanks for the suggestions Bill.
And you're welcome man.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Nothing special so far. Yet yesterday I broke away from the hold habit of not yielding at all to other motorists in the usu. happy-go-lucky traffic of Recife-PE. This motorist politely requested his right of way and I promptly slowed so he could pass me. I look forward to helping people out in the near future... if the near future helps.