Tell us about something important you did today

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Tell us about something important you did today.

Answers:

- I made an important decision about my future,
- I called a friend I haven't seen for a long time,
- I did my homework :o
- I took some time to rest,
- I did not watch Faustão 8-)

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I stayed with my family, there's nothing better than that.
Today I went to a fashion show at a club.
There I could be present on the realization of friend's dream.
She was perfect on the catwalk.

And... that was the first time I participate of it.
I am sure that most of you have heard about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and the disaster that it is causing along the Gulf States. :cry:

Today I volunteered to assist in the mitigation and cleanup of the oil that is coming ashore at this time on our beautiful white beaches. :cry: Hopefully I can make a small difference.
It's very hilarious.. today i forgot to go to my English course! :O
Idk what happened... yesterday it was a holiday and today we didn't have class so I thought it was Sunday today (even knowing it was a Friday). I like NEVER miss my English classes :/
And well, on Fridays I teach English to my siblings! :D (with a board, markers and all that stuff :D haha)

-----------------------------------

Congratulations W.slayman , for sure you made a difference !
JacksonB,

Thank you, and if I may make a suggestion say ... yesterday was a holiday, and today we didn't have classes so I thought today was Sunday ...

Thanks for your kind words.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
Today, in the morning, I just had calculum classes at collegue...
Gustavo Dias escreveu:Today, in the morning, I just had calculum classes at collegue...

How about saying: "This morning I had a calculus at college."

I think it works better this way.
Thanks for the suggestions Bill.
And you're welcome man.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12360 1 22 206
Nothing special so far. Yet yesterday I broke away from the hold habit of not yielding at all to other motorists in the usu. happy-go-lucky traffic of Recife-PE. This motorist politely requested his right of way and I promptly slowed so he could pass me. I look forward to helping people out in the near future... if the near future helps.