What was the best gift you ever got?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: What was the best gift you ever got?

Examples of answers:

- Girls always have a favorite and unforgettable doll (mine is Bebezinho, that one you press the belly and she spits out the pacifier – LOL – p.s.: “mine is…” – yes, I still have her; and a Barbie as well).
- Boys always have their favorite and unforgettable toy cars; they usually love fire truck toys.
- Unless she is allergic to it, every woman loves to be given flowers;
- The graduation certificate is a memorable "gift" (though it is just the reward for your own efforts),
- Being alive is enough; I don't need to be given any material gift.

Now it’s your turn!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
A gift from my former American girlfriend. During a YM session, she casually heard I felt hungry for the moment; she then promptly sent in by overnight express delivery a cardboard box full of every imaginable brand of canned beans one could have dreamed of. It didn't take long for the box to come, and a son and a father both stood there staring at all the cans inside the box.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Hmmm --- A dog ^^ a bull terrier puppy! :P
Avatar do usuário Gabi 695 1 1 13
Tickets to go to an U2 concert,that happened a few years ago in São Paulo.
Certainly one of the best presents I've ever had. :mrgreen:
Hey Gabi, are you talking about the 2006 Vertigo Tour? ^^
My best gift are my parents. I love them!!! :D
My first video game was a gift from my grandfather, it was unforgettable for me he gives it to me when I was 10 y-o, at this time my brother and I always played "super mario bros" and "mario kart", Today I recognize all effort done by my grandfather, to give me that video game.

I miss you grandfather... :cry:
Avatar do usuário Gabi 695 1 1 13
Ravenna escreveu:Hey Gabi, are you talking about the 2006 Vertigo Tour? ^^

Yes, it was. My boyfriend and I went to see them in Morumbi stadium.
It was terrible to get there but the concert was wicked!
When I got the news that my wife was pregnant. Certainly it has been my best gift gotten until now.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
The best gift I ever received is a tiny little bundle of joy, the gift of a Grand Daughter, Maria Eduarda, born on January 2, 2010. The miricale of a new life is the most precious gift that God can grant to anyone, and to me having a Grand Daughter makes that gift of life just a little sweeter.