What was the best gift you ever got?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: What was the best gift you ever got?

Examples of answers:

- Girls always have a favorite and unforgettable doll (mine is Bebezinho, that one you press the belly and she spits out the pacifier – LOL – p.s.: “mine is…” – yes, I still have her; and a Barbie as well).
- Boys always have their favorite and unforgettable toy cars; they usually love fire truck toys.
- Unless she is allergic to it, every woman loves to be given flowers;
- The graduation certificate is a memorable "gift" (though it is just the reward for your own efforts),
- Being alive is enough; I don't need to be given any material gift.

Now it’s your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
A gift from my former American girlfriend. During a YM session, she casually heard I felt hungry for the moment; she then promptly sent in by overnight express delivery a cardboard box full of every imaginable brand of canned beans one could have dreamed of. It didn't take long for the box to come, and a son and a father both stood there staring at all the cans inside the box.
Hmmm --- A dog ^^ a bull terrier puppy! :P
Avatar do usuário Gabi 715 1 1 13
Tickets to go to an U2 concert,that happened a few years ago in São Paulo.
Certainly one of the best presents I've ever had. :mrgreen:
Hey Gabi, are you talking about the 2006 Vertigo Tour? ^^
My best gift are my parents. I love them!!! :D
My first video game was a gift from my grandfather, it was unforgettable for me he gives it to me when I was 10 y-o, at this time my brother and I always played "super mario bros" and "mario kart", Today I recognize all effort done by my grandfather, to give me that video game.

I miss you grandfather... :cry:
Avatar do usuário Gabi 715 1 1 13
Ravenna escreveu:Hey Gabi, are you talking about the 2006 Vertigo Tour? ^^

Yes, it was. My boyfriend and I went to see them in Morumbi stadium.
It was terrible to get there but the concert was wicked!
When I got the news that my wife was pregnant. Certainly it has been my best gift gotten until now.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
The best gift I ever received is a tiny little bundle of joy, the gift of a Grand Daughter, Maria Eduarda, born on January 2, 2010. The miricale of a new life is the most precious gift that God can grant to anyone, and to me having a Grand Daughter makes that gift of life just a little sweeter.