Would you forgive a cheating partner?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: Would you forgive a cheating partner?

Answers:

- Yes, depending on the situation and on the reason for cheating me...
- No way.
- No, and I would surely revenge myself on him (her). :twisted:

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 9970 2 17 177
Remembering that although we are enjoined to forgive others just as He (She) forgives us, I would say this is highly dependent on who first does the cheating... Rsrs
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49865 21 80 1154
Hi There,

Yes,I definitely would forgive her after breaking up with her.Dealing with someone you don´t trust can be really hard to bear.

See you.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
donay mendonça escreveu:Yes,I definitely would forgive her after breaking up with her.[...]

Same here.
Avatar do usuário Gabi 715 1 1 13
If it's someone who has been cheating on me regularly, it would be difficult to trust in.
But if it's happened once, I think I should forgive.
Everyone makes mistakes, and there is definitely more than one way of cheating. Isn't just about to be with someone else.
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
It is definitely kind of harsh. At the sime time a half part of your mind says you might give her another chance, the other is convinced it won't happen. It seems like you are split. I have never gone through a situation like this, but I would not forgive, otherwise I don't know myself.
wow !

i really like those kind of questions, yesterday i've said to my girlfriend that i would forgive if she cheated on me.. BUT, and there is a HUGE BUT... i would not forgive any cheating under certain circumstances.. like if it was intentional, how many times, and with who she did it.. its important to measure every aspect of the betrayal so you can do the right think...

Most of all, you need to know who you're with.
I really don't know! Because my ex boyfriend forgave me, and I don't know. I just know if I'd do that if I'd really in love with that person.
Well, sure I would forgive her, but I gonna break up with her. I know... it sounds hard, but is hard to me imagine my girlfriend cheating me and I thinking she is the only person who never would do it with me. :?
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
deko escreveu:Well, sure I would forgive her, but I gonna break up with her. I know... it sounds hard, but is hard to me imagine my girlfriend cheating me and I thinking she is the only person who never would do it with me. :?

Deko,

I would like to suggest several changes in your English as indicated in the following rewrite.

"Well, sure I would forgive her, but I would break up with her. I know it sounds hard, but it is harder for me to imagine my girlfriend cheating on me, since I believe she is the only person who would never do that to me."

If you will please see if you can determine why I made the changes and let me know.

Thanks for letting me try to help you.