Como dizer "Foi um dia e tanto!" em inglês

-Nossa, hoje foi um dia e tanto !

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
8 respostas
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Sugestões:

- It was a very busy day today!

- It was a hell of a day today! - O dia pode ter sido bom ou ruim, dependendo do contexto.
ou
- Today was a hell of a day!
I'm ready to call it a day!
felipeh6 7 58
Hello,

Is it possible to use "what a tired day I've had" or "what a hard day"?

Thanks in advance.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Dicas:

What a tired day I've had --> What a tiring day I've had!

Não vejo problemas com "what a hard day".
Ainda:

"What a day!"
"This was quite a day."
"This was quite the day."
"I've had quite a day."
"I've had quite the day."
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Simon Vasconcelos 11 225
Seria um dia e tanto --> It would be a helluva day

Certainly, it would be a helluva day if Rupert could spell out the details of this unholy partnership and constant renegotiation. The Guardian
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It worth noticing that "helluva" usually has a ring of difficult/hard (so a hard/difficult day),
Rupert must have had a hard time with the negotiations that day! One more word that suggests that is the mention of a "unholy" partnership!

One day made memorable could be expressed as "an unforgettable/wonderful/thrilling/sensational day" (and other adjectives).

Jonas Machado and others also offered other ways to express it (on the positive side).

A workaround could be "a day I won't forget", depending on context.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Plus, "it's been a hectic day!" (talking about earlier today, when you have just gotten home from work, for instance);

It was a hectic day!
(about a day that have already passed, but sometimes they use both ways interchangeably with the first meaning).