Correção de apresentação em inglês

Hi, A friend of mine asked me to help him at an oral presentation, But I'm not sure if this speech is 100% correct, so If you can, Help me =D

"I first discovered the Youth Ambassador in 2010 when I was watching TV and then I decided to participate at the next edition. However I didn't know that it happens every year and because of that I lost the chance too participate in 2011.
This year I was tolking to the supervisor of my scoohl and she told me to get into to it, and it was what I did. Thereafter I created the project "Little Storyteller" at the begging of the year.
This project has as its basis show to children of the 1ª to 5ª grade the fantastic world of books and through this I could increase their interesting in read and their creativity by letting them draw and write essays about he book they read and also with plays and dynamics activities which helps to work with their shyness.
My project has the aim of reading books. Although there are many students who don't know how to read yet and with them I use the book's pictures.
I give classes for about 350 students divided in 10 classrooms. Most of them enjoy a lot of reading and taking pat of the classes, others not too much but everybody end up participating. I believe that most of them like of me and of my classes because wherever they see me the come to meet and hug me.
I'm loving to be giving this classes and I'm sure I will keep giving them next year."
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49075 21 73 1138
Algumas sugestões de correção:

I first discovered the Youth Ambassador in 2010 when I was watching TV and then I decided to participate in the next edition. However, I didn't know what happened every year and because of that I missed the chance to participate in 2011.
This year I was talking to the supervisor of my school and she told me to get into it, and it was what I did. Thereafter I created the project "Little Storyteller" at the beginning of the year.
This project aims to show children of 1ª to 5ª grades the fantastic world of books and through this I could increase their interest in reading and their creativity by letting them draw and write essays about books they read and also with plays and dynamics activities which helps them to get over their shyness.
My project is aimed at the reading of books. Although there are many students who don't know how to read yet and with them I use the book's pictures.
I teach about 350 students divided in 10 classrooms. Most of them really enjoy reading and taking part in the classes, others not so much but everybody ends up participating. I believe that most of them like me and my classes because wherever they see me the come to meet and hug me.
I'm loving to be giving this classes and I'm sure I will keep giving them next year."Jenny_
Thank you! =D Helped me a lot.