Correção para FABIANO ALVES FERRE: My Historic

Hi,

I'm Fabiano Alves Ferreira. I from brasil, I live in Sao Paulo. Actually work in a company of process quimics. In future think more the my business to himself. In moment work to realized this dream, don't be easil I believe. I need do more curses to my experience. Thanks.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data

Resposta aceita Resposta aceita
60515 21 100 1464
Sugestões de correção:
I'm Fabiano Alves Ferreira. I am from Brasil, I live in Sao Paulo. Currently, I work in a company of chemical processes. In the future think more the my business to himself. At the moment I work to realize this dream. It isn't easy, I believe. I need to take more courses to gain more experience. Thanks.
Bons estudos.

54770 6 43 981
I don´t know the specifics but in some cases it could be "I work in a chemical plant" or "chemical company".

I also suggest adding to your writing in the future, Fabiano, to try some coordinating conjunctions. Of course, if the sentences phrases are parallel (of the same structure and idea).
Example: instead of "I am from Brazil, I live in Sao Paulo." you can word it " I am from Brazil AND I live in Sao Paulo."
Keep up the good work, be brave and you will get there soon.

54770 6 43 981
By the way, I think the title could be "my history/my personal history" (my background) or "my professional history" (my professional career).
Historic - In English is commonly used as an adjective: historic event, historic date, historic buildings, etc.