Neste pequeno quebra-cabeça, convido o participante a utilizar um verbo que na sua forma substantiva descreva uma parte do corpo humano. Por exemplo, em "He pointed out the guilty party in the police line-up," poderiamos usar "he fingered" em vez de "pointed out". Então, hora de começar a dissecção:
1. He _______ home after the party.
2. She _______ the stranger through the peephole in the door.
3. He _______ a silent prayer of gratitude.
4. The ship slowly _______ ahead in the pitch dark bay.
5. They _______ with abandon in the parked car.
6. She ________ all the work while her boss twittled his thumbs.
7. The motley crew ________ themselves to the hilt.
8. They ________ their way to the front of the line shamelessly.
9. The boss insists on _______ the bill every time we go out to lunch.
10. "_____ the line or you're gone!", the coach yelled.
11. _______money on the street is often a necessity if you're homeless.
12. "We were _______ alive in that deal," he muttered angrily.
You've now gone head to toe with many body parts, but I know you're not even bloodied... Bring on the animal parts!