I leave here my contribution with some jokes for children (from the book "1,000 more jokes for kids of Michael Kilgarriff"), who I often use in my classes, in the days of fun and games. They love and it’s a way to learn through play, vocabulary, expressions, verbs, adjectives, etc..
* What has a neck but no head?
* How do you keep an idiot waiting?
I’ll tell you later …
* What tools do we use in arithmetic?
* What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, but not once in a thousand years?
The letter M.
* What would you call five bottles of lemon soda?
A pop group.
* What should you do for a starving cannibal?
Give him a hand.
* What did one tomato say to the other?
“You go ahead and I’ll ketchup.”
* Why will the word never end?
,Cause it’s round.
* What gets wetter as it dries?
See you soon.